These little babies of pure goodness are the perfect afternoon snack.
We buy a bag of regular raw almonds and then transform them into this awesomeness and munch of them for the rest of the week in our little snack baggies. Ready to go, ready to take anywhere!
Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 bag of raw almonds
1-2 tbsp. of honey
1 tbsp. of cinnamon
A dash of salt
1. In a skillet, melt honey and cinnamon together over medium heat. Once melted, add the almonds and stir to coat.
2. On a parchment paper-covered baking sheet, spread out the almonds to make an even layer. Sprinkle on a little bit of salt.
3. Roast in 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
4. Remove from pan and spread onto wax paper to cool completely.
5. Put in a container and store in the fridge until ready to eat (we like to put them in mini zip-lock baggies for snack purposes).